Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Through the tenth moon

Winter winds dissolve into warm breezes

Touched by the sunlight of approaching spring days

Dreams cascade into reality

Pounding in my heart

You are near - a breath away

You have been there, from the start


I pause once more with pen in hand

Verteris vestigia flammae

Tablets of memory

As TIMES ARROW passes through the TENTH MOON.


There are moments when I am overwhelmed

Cast against the jagged shores of my own emotions

When I need your gentle touch to calm the sea

And you have always been there for me


And there are times when words are not enough

No phrase can be spoken to convey

The strength that my soul draws from your love

A whisper of - thank you

Must be enough


For I remember the first time you said, "I love you"

And forever it will feel as true

So I look into tomorrow with deep serenity

And pledge you my love

Eternally





Thursday, February 26, 1998

No comments: